CovKartSport 2020 Membership Lists
The lists below show Membership Forms & Payments received up until the "Last Updated" Date/Time shown below - the lists are usually updated every day or two, so if you have submitted a form or sent a payment after the 'Last Updated' Date/Time, please check back in 24-48 hours for confirmation that they have been received.
If you have submitted a form or sent a payment before the 'Last Updated' Date/Time and it is not shown below :
- First, check your e-mails (including Spam/Junk folders) as we may have sent you an e-mail in order to clarify something about your Membership Form
- If you haven't received an e-mail then contact us at [email protected]
Drivers are listed in the classes according to the racing weight submitted on their Membership Forms, and the 'initial cutover weights' as described on the Membership Application Page.
In the 'Payment' column, the following applies :
- "Paid" is confirmation that the required amount has been received.
- "OTD" indicates that the driver indicated on their membership form that the required amount will be paid by Cash/Card at the next Championship Round.
- "X" indicates that payment of the required amount by Bank Transfer or PayM is still due.
Next to each Membership List, there is a section stating the 'expected' cutover weight between Standard & Plus - this is based on the memberships received up to the Last Updated Date / Time.
On 06/01/2020, the cutover weights will be fixed, and the Membership Lists updated per class accordingly.
After this date, any driver who wishes to change class must contact us at [email protected] to request this. If the number of requests to change class / sub-class significantly affects the driver numbers in each class / sub-class, then CovKartSport may deny some or all requests by drivers to change.